Founded in 2015 by French Khmer entrepreneurs with more than 15 years experience in the region, Confluences is the catalyst for business opportunities in Cambodia and ASEAN.
We drive companies and investors looking to boost their expansion in Southeast Asia. Inspired by our entrepreneur background, our client partnership approach allows our clients to seamlessly expand in the Kingdom and ASEAN through a suite of cost-efficient solutions from market entry strategy, corporate and business development support to co-investment.
The Administrative and Finance Manager will evaluate and evolve Confluences Operations Department; develop, review, and improve policies, systems, and procedures, and ensure the office operates smoothly and efficiently both for our internal operations and our clients projects.
You will also assist in developing and enforcing budgets and tracking progress on projects.
- Manage and coordinate the Operation Department and staff members
- Develop, review, and improve administrative systems, policies, and procedures
- Implement efficient processes and standards
- Plan and coordinate administrative procedures and systems
- Recruiting and training personnel and allocate responsibilities and office space
- Oversee expenses and budgeting to help the organisation optimise costs and benefits
- Monitor costs and expenses to assist in budget preparation
- Supervise accounting team to set budgets, monitor spending, and processing payroll and other expenses
- Manage contracts and relations with customers, vendors, partners, and other stakeholders
- Overseeing special projects and tracking progress towards company goals
- Assessing departments performance and provide coaching and guidance to ensure maximum efficiency
- Ensure the smooth and adequate flow of information within the company to facilitate other business operations
- Keep abreast with all organisational changes and business developments
- Diploma/Master degree in finance and administration
- Minimum two years work experience in B2B
- Computer skills literacy and experience using MS office applications (MS Outlook, MS Word, MS Excel, MS PowerPoint, and E-mail)
- Proficiency in Khmer, good command of English is required, French would be a great plus
- Personality: integrity, respect, and sense of responsibility, excellent social skills, organised, highly reactive & adaptable, committed, results-oriented, and a great spirit!