Founded in 2015 by French Khmer entrepreneurs with more than 20 years of experience in the region, Confluences is the Catalyst for business opportunities in Cambodia and ASEAN.
We drive companies and investors willing to boost their expansion in Southeast Asia. Inspired by our entrepreneurial background, our client partnership approach allows our clients to seamlessly expand in the Kingdom and ASEAN through a suite of cost-efficient solutions from market entry strategy, corporate and business development support to co-investment.
At Confluences, we’re well aware of the impact of our solutions and services, but we won’t rest until everybody knows. We’re seeking a qualified business development specialist to extend our global and regional reach, and explore new and untapped business opportunities and relationships. Our ideal candidate will be trusted to dive right in, take the lead, use initiative, and help our teams that make everyday activities easier for our portfolio of clients. This person will join and inspire a team of like-minded go-getters to achieve our company vision
Objectives of this role
- Manage both our existing sales pipeline and the development of new business opportunities
- Take a lead role in developing new-business proposals and presentations that create and nurture opportunities and partnerships
- Identify trends and customer needs, building a sales pipeline for short/medium/long term in accordance with targets
- Develop strategies and positions by analyzing new-venture integration
- Assist in the coordination and implementation of marketing strategies, and delegate tasks to achieve strategic goals
- Motivate the team, track performance, and report metrics
- Monitor and evaluate industry trends and customer drivers, and meet regularly with management and stakeholders to discuss strategy
- Manage proposal response process, including detailed RFP requirements, content creation, and inputs from various sources
- Generate new leads, identify and contact decision-makers, screen potential business opportunities, select deals in line with strategies, and facilitate pitch logistics
- Develop and implement overarching outbound sales and business development strategy, sales processes, structure, and best practices across the company
- Support deal structure and pricing with business-value analysis, and negotiate prices for proactive bids and proposals
- Maintain and share professional knowledge through education, networking, events, and presentations
Required skills and qualifications
- Successful track record in B2B sales and negotiation
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Very command of English is required, French and Khmer would be a great plus
- Proven ability to plan and manage resources
- Ability to deliver presentations
Confluences provides a supportive work environment, respects labor law, paid leaves, day off and offers career opportunities to the right candidate!
Don't wait longer to apply! You have a fearless attitude, are able to work autonomously and your knowledge and personality fit with this offer? sending your resume and introduction email to firstname.lastname@example.org