Description of the company
Founded in 2015 by French Khmer entrepreneurs with more than 20 years of experience in the region, Confluences is the Catalyst for business opportunities in Cambodia and ASEAN.
We drive companies and investors willing to boost their expansion in Southeast Asia. Inspired by our entrepreneurial background, our client partnership approach allows our clients to seamlessly expand in the Kingdom and ASEAN through a suite of cost-efficient solutions from market entry strategy, corporate and business development support to co-investment.
For one of its Ventures Companies, Confluences is now actively looking for a new Business Development Manager (BDM) specialised in IT security, software and solutions. The person in charge will be the first point of contact a new potential client will have with a business when they are seeking information on the products and services the company provides. The BDM also responds to RFP's, tenders, and develops sales in new sales territories.
To excel in this role, you should be an active listener, have a compelling sales personality, and have a hunger to chase and close new business from cold calls and inbound warm leads.
● Contacting potential clients to establish rapport and arrange meetings.
● Planning and overseeing new marketing initiatives.
● Researching organizations and individuals to find new opportunities.
● Increasing the value of current customers while attracting new ones.
● Finding and developing new markets and improving sales.
● Attending conferences, meetings, and industry events.
● Developing quotes and proposals for clients.
● Developing goals for the development team and business growth and ensuring they are met.
● Training personnel and helping team members develop their skills (in the future).
● Bachelor’s degree in business, marketing or related field.
● Experience in sales, marketing or related field.
● Strong communication skills and IT fluency.
● Ability to manage complex projects and multi-task.
● Excellent organizational skills.
● Ability to flourish with minimal guidance, be proactive, and handle uncertainty.
● Proficient in Word, Excel, Outlook, and PowerPoint.
● Comfortable using a computer for various tasks.
You are fearless attitude, able to work autonomously and your knowledge and personality fit with this offer, don’t wait any longer to apply to our company by sending your resume and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org.
We are looking forward to hearing from you!
We are offering attractive remuneration !!
Confluences provides a supportive work environment, respects labour law, paid leaves, days off and will offer career opportunities to the right candidate.