DESCRIPTION OF COMPANY:
Founded in 2015 by French Khmer entrepreneurs with more than 15 years experience in the region, Confluences is the catalyst for business opportunities in Cambodia and ASEAN.
We drive companies and investors looking to boost their expansion in Southeast Asia. Inspired by our entrepreneur background, our client partnership approach allows our clients to seamlessly expand in the Kingdom and ASEAN through a suite of cost-efficient solutions from market entry strategy, corporate and business development support to co-investment.
- Conduct ongoing primary and secondary market research on behalf of clients for the purpose of furthering their international expansion strategy
- Draft comprehensive market studies that provide a detailed overview of a specific sector as well as a competitive analysis and benchmark
- Interview industry experts in an effort to collect up-to-date information from the market
- Analyse and synthesise market trends and formulate recommendations for clients
- Diploma/Bachelor’s degree in any Business (Marketing, Management, Sales) specialty or similar
- Excellent communications skills - both written and verbal
- Computer skills literacy and experience using MS office applications (MS Outlook, MS Word, MS Excel, MS PowerPoint, and E-mail)
- Good command of English is required, French would be a great plus!
- Personality: integrity, respect, and sense of responsibility, excellent social skills, organised, highly reactive & adaptable, committed, results-oriented, and a great spirit!
You are a fearless attitude, and your knowledge and personality fit this offer, don't wait any longer to apply to our company by sending us an email with additional information as below:
1. Attach and send your LinkedIn link.
2. Conduct a test and send us your result as a link that will lead us to the website: www.16personalities.com/free-personality-test
3. Tell us why you are the right candidate for this role
4. Our email: email@example.com