MISSION AND DUTIES:
The client belongs to an international group with core business in direct relationship with embassies and other public authorities.
The main mission of the Operations Manager is to manage and supervise company operations center and to handle the liaison between the company and the relevant embassies and authorities. S/he must also ensure that all the company’s Group requirements are communicated to the teams and applied.
WHAT YOU WILL DO:
Ensure the operational and economic efficiency of the company by:
- Ensuring the well-being of the team and informing management of any difficulties encountered by staff.
- Managing the day-to-day operations of the branch.
- Being proactive in operations and deploying continuous improvement methods to optimize all processes.
- Managing the availability of appointments on the company's internal management tool.
- Planning and leading staff meetings in collaboration with the supervisor(s).
- Defining the needs of employees with the help of the Supervisor(s) and highlighting them with the cross-functional services concerned.
- Promoting and animating the sales dynamic within the team.
Ensure the good quality of the relationship with the consular authority by:
- Facilitating communication between the relevant embassies, authorities and the company.
- Attending key meetings with the relevant embassies and authorities.
- Promptly respond to questions from the relevant authorities regarding records, requirements or procedures.
- Transmitting and updating the instructions of the relevant authorities and ensuring their application in operations.
Comply with and ensure compliance with company specifications and standards by:
- Ensuring the proper execution of the specifications defined by the represented Ministry.
- Ensuring compliance with applicable internal policies and procedures.
- Ensuring confidentiality and compliance with security policies defined by the company.
Ensure the quality of service provided to applicants by:
- Ensuring that the daily production is of excellent quality.
- Handling specific customer complaints that cannot be handled by the Supervisor(s).
Be an effective relay for cross-functional resources by:
- Participating in recruitment procedures in collaboration with the HR department.
- Ensuring proper compliance with HR and financial procedures.
- Immediately transmit important information or scanned documents to the correct communication channels defined by the company.
- Managing all other tasks assigned by the Regional Management.
- Proven experience in operations management or related experiences.
- French nationality required, Proficiency in English.
- Competencies: Sense of responsibility, Relationship and communication skills, Team management and skills development, Crisis management, Seriousness, Organization, Reactivity and Rigor.
- Salary Benefit: 2500 USD plus benefits.
You are a fearless attitude, and your knowledge and personality fit this offer, don't wait any longer to apply to our company by sending us an email with additional information as below:
1. Attach and send your LinkedIn link.
2. Conduct a test and send us your result as a link that will lead us to the website: www.16personalities.com/free-personality-test
3. Tell us why you are the right candidate for this role
4. Our email: email@example.com