Description of the company
Founded in 2015 by French Khmer entrepreneurs with more than 20 years of experience in the region, Confluences is the Catalyst for business opportunities in Cambodia and ASEAN.
We drive companies and investors willing to boost their expansion in Southeast Asia. Inspired by our entrepreneur background, our client partnership approach allows our clients to seamlessly expand in the Kingdom and ASEAN through a suite of cost-efficient solutions from market entry strategy, corporate and business development support to co-investment.
The HR & Admin Officer will be involved in corporate support and also service providers to the clients.
- Responsible for all Employee On-Boarding and Off-Boarding processes – new hire announcement, induction, etc.
- Follow up on all training processes and forms – registration, attendance records, evaluation forms, certifications, etc.
- Administer employee leaves, time attendance, overtime, and benefits record – phones and fleet cards, etc.
- Administer employees’ medical insurance plans in a timely manner – register new hires, de-register leavers, update employee’s status, etc.
- Work with external agency for foreign work visa matters, ensuring timely and compliant follow-up
- Responsible for updating employee’s email account status (new/leavers)
- Responsible for office management – ensure restricted access and confidentiality at all times
- Recruit staff, which involves developing job descriptions and person specifications, preparing job adverts, checking application forms, shortlisting, interviewing and selecting candidates
- Participate in building employee relationship
- Participate in problems solving/staff conflict
- Ensure prompt and accurate updates of the Company Organization Chart
- Coordinate with public authority for matters relevant to administrative and operational supports offered to the clients
- Involve in HR and operational service provisions to the clients
- Any other related duties as and when required
- Diploma/Bachelor’s degree in any HR or Public Administration specialty
- Minimum of 1 to 2 years of work experience
- Excellent communications skills both written and verbal
- Proficiency in MS Office applications
- Proficiency in Khmer, good command of English is required, French would be a great plus
- Personality: integrity, respect, and sense of responsibility, excellent social skills, organized, highly reactive & adaptable, committed, result-oriented, and of good spirit