Description of the company
Founded in 2015 by French Khmer entrepreneurs with more than 20 years of experience in the region, Confluences is the Catalyst for business opportunities in Cambodia and ASEAN.
We drive companies and investors willing to boost their expansion in Southeast Asia. Inspired by our entrepreneur background, our client partnership approach allows our clients to seamlessly expand in the Kingdom and ASEAN through a suite of cost-efficient solutions from market entry strategy, corporate and business development support to co-investment.
- Contribute to the closing of accounts, reconciling transactions and making the necessary adjusting entries.
- Verify the taxes calculated by the accounting firm and implement these taxes in our transactions within the company's ERP.
- Assist with the company's reporting at the end of each month.
- Improve procedures within Confluences by developing analyses and reports.
- Formulate profitability analyses for each department or project of Confluences.
- Participate in the drafting of activity reports to support the current activities of the companies supported by the Confluence Operations Department.
- Write up all these analyses in PowerPoint format to enable proper communication of information to stakeholders.
- Analyze the possibilities and opportunities for Confluences to raise funds in the medium to long term.
- Minimum of 1 to 2 years work experience
- Proficiency in MS Office applications, in particular Excel and PowerPoint
- A very good level of English is necessary, Khmer and French are a plus.
- Past experience in accounting is a plus
- Excellent communications skills both written and verbal
- Personality: integrity, respect, and sense of responsibility, logical mind, organized, rigorous, highly reactive & adaptable, committed, result-oriented, and of good spirit