Confluences Trading is part of Confluences, the Catalyst for business opportunities in Cambodia and ASEAN.
Launched in 2016 to support the growing demand of companies in Cambodia, Confluences Trading provides European industrial equipment and solutions to the local market. Over the years, we have developed distribution agreements for the Cambodian market with a number of global industry and construction market leaders (Gerflor / Clestra Hauserman / Shades Asia / Romus / Gradus). Our company has gained the trust of professionals in Cambodia, who rely on us to source their needs for high-quality, high-standard products and materials.
To pursue its development, Confluences Trading is now actively looking for a new Technical Project supervisor specialized in construction and finishings-related projects.
● In charge of stock, material and equipment
● Oversee all aspects of projects: set deadlines, assign responsibilities, monitor and
summarize progress of projects.
● Liaise with clients to identify and define requirements, scope and objectives
● Prepare interventions on drawings
● Establish and maintain relationships with third parties (architects, subcontractors, …)
● Coordinate internal resources and providers for seamless project execution
● Coordinate intervention on site
● Know how to implement the techniques applicable to the projects
● Ensure that all projects are delivered on time, within scope and on budget
● Assure the quality of results of the final installation
● Educational background in the fields of engineering or construction
● Solid technical background, with understanding or hands-on experience in construction
● Ms Office application
● Attention to details, problem solving and supervisory skills
● Ability to work across cultural and organizational boundaries
● Dynamic and ready to take initiatives in a tight schedule
● English Proficiency: Daily Conservation
● AutoCAD : 2D (3D or Sketchup would highly appreciated)
You are fearless attitude, able to work autonomously and your knowledge and personality fit with this offer, don’t wait any longer to apply in our company by sending your resume and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org
We look forward to hearing from you